Sunday, October 21, 2007

New tank additions




20 th Oct'07 :


The nauvmi of dusherra festivals see me bringing a few more inhabitants to the tank. All earlier inhabitants are doing great apart from the unidentified anemone which died and had to be flushed away.

I got today a single Pakistan Butterfly Fish, the same unidentified anemone and also one cow fish.
I got the unidentified anemone again because think it got killed last time because of rough handling and so I wanted to try once more. This time I think it's doing great as it has been moving for the past 24 hrs and also accepting food (shrimps). I will however have to let go of the cow fish. although it's pretty attractive, info on the net says that it releases poison gas when stressed which has the potential to kill all the tank inhabitants. I can't risk that.

No comments: